Oklahoma City teen prepares for holiday dinner and gift event
Mariah McClellin, the founder of “Stockings for the Homeless,” is seeking donations for the program which offers a free meal, gifts and fellowship to the homeless in downtown Oklahoma City on Christmas Day.
“Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.”
NewsOK Related Articles
— 1 Timothy 4:12
What started as a project to provide small holiday gifts to the needy has turned into a Christmas Day dinner and gift giveaway at a downtown Oklahoma...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments