Oklahoma City teen prepares for holiday dinner and gift event
Mariah McClellin, the founder of “Stockings for the Homeless,” is seeking donations for the program which offers a free meal, gifts and fellowship to the homeless in downtown Oklahoma City on Christmas Day.
“Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.”
NewsOK Related Articles
— 1 Timothy 4:12
What started as a project to provide small holiday gifts to the needy has turned into a Christmas Day dinner and gift giveaway at a downtown Oklahoma...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort