* Four 10-minute quarters.
* 10-minute halftime.
* Five full timeouts per team, per game.
* Two one-minute mandatory TV timeouts per quarter on dead ball at 5:50 and again at 2:59.
* Maximum of three full timeouts to be used in fourth quarter per team.
* One 20-second timeout per team, per half.
* Three-minute overtime period if necessary.
* One full timeout and one 20-second timeout per overtime period per team.
* Teams will be in the penalty on the fifth foul of each quarter.
* Teams will be in the penalty in overtime on the third team foul.
* No foul-out rule. For each personal foul in excess of six, the opposing team receives two free throws. For each personal foul in excess of 10, the opposing team receives two free throws and the ball.
* 10-minute warm-up/intermission between games.