10. C Kelly Olynyk (Gonzaga), 7-0, 240, Jr.: Long in hair and talent. Looks a bit like Bill Walton with 1977 Portland Trail Blazers.
11. SF Glenn Robinson III (Michigan), 6-6, 210, Fr.: Son of former Purdue great attacks from the wing and has solid perimeter game.
12. PF Mason Plumlee (Duke), 6-11, 240, Sr.: Remarkably smooth athleticism for someone his size. Has tremendous potential inside.
13. PG Trey Burke (Michigan), 6-0, 190, So.: Second-best point guard prospect behind OSU's Marcus Smart, albeit a distant second.
14. SF Otto Porter (Georgetown), 6-8, 205, So.: What he lacks in size, he more than makes up for in strength and a 7-foot-1 wingspan.
Projected top 3 picks: 1. SG Ben McLemore (Kansas), 6-5, 195, Fr.; 2. PG Marcus Smart (Oklahoma State), 6-4, 225, Fr.; 3. C Nerlens Noel (Kentucky), 6-11, 225, Fr.