Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Carter played at Baylor, averaging 11.0 points, 3.6 assists, 2.2 rebounds, 1.2 steals and 30.3 minutes. Dyson was a four-year starter at Connecticut, averaging 14.4 points, 2.9 assists, 1.7 steals and 30.4 minutes. Milsap played last season at Alabama-Birmingham after two seasons at Louisiana-Lafayette. At UAB, he averaged 16.1 points, 9.5 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.6 steals and 33.1 minutes. Thunder camp opens Tuesday at the team’s temporary practice facility in north Oklahoma City. There will be a Blue & White scrimmage at Yukon High School on Friday. Admission is free and doors open at 5 p.m. and the scrimmage is set to begin at 5:30. The game will end at 6:45 in time for a 7:30 kickoff between Yukon and Norman North. The Thunder’s first preseason game is Oct. 6 against Charlotte in Fayetteville, N.C.
Oklahoma City Thunder announces three additions to training camp roster
The Thunder announced three additions to its training camp roster Monday, signing guard Demond “Tweety” Carter, guard Jerome Dyson and guard/forward Elijah Milsap.
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?