Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are typical among the league leaders in scoring. Looks like they’re scoring in jersey sales as well.
Durant comes in as No. 4 in the NBA in jersey sales behind only LeBron James of the Miami Heat, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls. Westbrook ranks 11th on the list.
Other notables on the list include former Sooner All-American Blake Griffin (10th), and former Thunder guard James Harden (12th). Philadelphia 76ers guard Michael Carter-Williams is the highest-ranking rookie on the list at No. 15.
The list is based on overall sales from Adidas and NBAStore.com from October through December, per the NBA.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
- LeBron James, Miami Heat
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
- Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
- Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
- Paul George, Indiana Pacers
- Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers