Voila! You're the ultimate pro franchise in North America.
Good as this feels, these standings can turn quickly — in both directions:
* In 2010, the Orlando Magic ranked No. 2. This year, it ranks No. 77.
* In 2010, the Colorado Rockies ranked No. 13. This year, they rank No. 85.
* In 2008, the New Orleans Hornets ranked No. 3. This year, they rank No. 54.
* In 2004, the Colorado Avalanche ranked No. 12. This year, it ranks No. 78.
* In 2003, the Sacramento Kings were No. 4. This year, they rank No. 121.
* In 2003, the Miami Dolphins were No. 6. This year, they rank No. 110.
In the opposite direction:
* The Los Angeles Clippers have climbed from 122nd (last) in 2010 to No. 53 in 2012.
* The Chicago Bulls were No. 104 in the first Ultimate Standings and are No. 24 in the latest.
* The Houston Texans were No. 119 in the first year and are No. 18 this year.
These were The Mag's 10th annual Ultimate Standings. Where the Thunder might rank five years, 10 years, 20 years from now, no one knows, but so far so good.
OKC should just keep doing what it's doing, whatever that is.