Oklahoma City Thunder: Memphis' Zach Randolph fined $25,000 for altercation with Kendrick Perkins
The NBA did not announce any action against Perkins, who was confronted in the locker room area by Randolph after both players were ejected from Wednesday's game at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
NEW YORK — The National Basketball Association announced Monday night that Memphis forward Zach Randolph was fined $25,000 for confronting Oklahoma City's Kendrick Perkins in the locker room area following their ejections with 2:05 left in the fourth quarter of Wednesday night's game at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Any league action against Perkins was not announced or might not be expected.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond