Oklahoma City Thunder: Memphis' Zach Randolph fined $25,000 for altercation with Kendrick Perkins
The NBA did not announce any action against Perkins, who was confronted in the locker room area by Randolph after both players were ejected from Wednesday's game at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
NEW YORK — The National Basketball Association announced Monday night that Memphis forward Zach Randolph was fined $25,000 for confronting Oklahoma City's Kendrick Perkins in the locker room area following their ejections with 2:05 left in the fourth quarter of Wednesday night's game at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Any league action against Perkins was not announced or might not be expected.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit