Oklahoma City Thunder: Memphis' Zach Randolph fined $25,000 for altercation with Kendrick Perkins
The NBA did not announce any action against Perkins, who was confronted in the locker room area by Randolph after both players were ejected from Wednesday's game at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
NEW YORK — The National Basketball Association announced Monday night that Memphis forward Zach Randolph was fined $25,000 for confronting Oklahoma City's Kendrick Perkins in the locker room area following their ejections with 2:05 left in the fourth quarter of Wednesday night's game at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Any league action against Perkins was not announced or might not be expected.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in