Oklahoma City Thunder notebook: Jeremy Lamb selected for D-League All-Star Game
Thunder rookie has averaged 21.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists through 14 games for the Tulsa 66ers.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 21 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Three-time scoring champ Kevin Durant finally missed a free throw against the Mavs this season. He went 10 for 10 from the line on Dec. 27; 21 for 21 on Jan. 18; made his first four on Monday and finished 5 for 6. That's 36 for 37 (.973) in three victories.
Durant had struggled from the field in the first two games against Dallas, converting 26 of 59 (.441) shots.
On Monday, he shot 6 for 11 from the floor, finishing with 19 points and 10 rebounds in 28½ minutes for his 10th double-double on the season.
OKC is 11-1 after a loss this season and 46-10 after a loss in the last three seasons. … Thunder reserve guard Eric Maynor scored his first points since Dec. 20 at Minnesota. … OKC is now 21-3 at home, 15-1 at home against Western Conference teams and 6-1 on Mondays. … The Mavs are 8-19 on the road, but they play seven of their next eight at home. … Dallas made 11 of its first 15 (.733) shots from the floor, then went 25 for 72 (.347). … The Thunder had averaged 17.1 turnovers it previous eight games, but committed just 11 against the Mavs, four in the first half. ... OKC had three technical fouls, one each for Kendrick Perkins, Hasheem Thabeet and Durant. … Madeline Manning Mims, the 1968 Olympic gold medalist in the 800 meters, sang the national anthem. She is also a member of the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame and lives in Tulsa.
Carlisle on the importance of his team playing up-tempo: “We've got to play fast. We want to play fast all the time. We want to play fast and aggressive without being frantic and stupid. I think that's a simple way of putting it.”
BY JOHN ROHDE
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister