Oklahoma City Thunder preview: Pondering Serge Ibaka's upside
SERGE IBAKA — He led the league in blocks at age 21. What will the Oklahoma City Thunder power forward do when he learns how to play defense?
At age 21, he led the NBA in total blocked shots, became a full-time starter after a mid-season trade and was playing in the Western Conference Finals less than two years after coming to a strange new world.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 21 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
From his rookie season to last season, his points, rebounds, blocks, steals, assists, minutes and free-throw percentage all increased while making 44 more starts. And all this primarily was...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister