Oklahoma City Thunder ranks No. 1 in NBA in local TV ratings
Thunder's 7.9 rating in Oklahoma City well ahead of local ratings for Heat (5.8) and Spurs (5.7).
Videoview all videos
Jan 3Jan. 3, 2013, Thunder Thursday Hangout
Jan 3Kevin Durant's ejection caps OKC's frustrating loss to...
Photoview all 35 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* KGHM-AM 1340, “The Game,” has replaced Jim Rome with Jay Mohr from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays. Rome jumped to the new CBS Sports Radio Network and his radio show airs on only two Oklahoma stations — Lawton's KXCA-AM 1380 and Stillwater's KSPI-FM 93.7 — according to his website.
* ESPN's Hannah Storm hosted ABC's Rose Bowl Parade coverage on Tuesday, less than three weeks after getting seriously burned in a propane gas grill accident. Storm suffered second-degree burns on her chest and hands and first-degree burns to her face and neck.
* Chris Baker, the longtime Citadel operations manager in Oklahoma City, has been hired as program director for KGHM and rock station KBRU-FM 94.7.
* Samantha Steele, an ESPN “College GameDay” host, recently married Minnesota Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder in Wisconsin. This is the first time either Ponder, 24, or Steele, 27, has been married.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims