Oklahoma City Thunder: Russell Westbrook continues 3-point celebration
Westbrook simply blows on both hands after making 3-pointers and emphatically “holsters” his hands at his hips.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Barea missed the ensuing technical foul shot, and the Wolves ultimately got just one free throw from Kevin Love once they were awarded the ball.
JACKSON ‘SOLID,' COACH SAYS
Reggie Jackson was hard on himself following Thursday's loss at Minnesota, primarily because he was unhappy with his fourth-quarter defense on Barea.
The 6-foot Wolves point guard scored 14 of his 18 points in the final period, including 12 straight during one stretch that would ultimately snap the Thunder's 12-game winning streak.
“We missed some team assignments, but I definitely take it personal with whoever I'm checking,” Jackson said. “So I definitely take the blame for letting him get hot like that.”
Brooks, though, said Jackson wasn't bad.
“He was solid,” Brooks said. “He didn't make too many mistakes. He played hard and he did a lot of good things. It's something that we can look at and see how we can improve his game and the team.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments