Oklahoma City Thunder: Russell Westbrook continues 3-point celebration
Westbrook simply blows on both hands after making 3-pointers and emphatically “holsters” his hands at his hips.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Barea missed the ensuing technical foul shot, and the Wolves ultimately got just one free throw from Kevin Love once they were awarded the ball.
JACKSON ‘SOLID,' COACH SAYS
Reggie Jackson was hard on himself following Thursday's loss at Minnesota, primarily because he was unhappy with his fourth-quarter defense on Barea.
The 6-foot Wolves point guard scored 14 of his 18 points in the final period, including 12 straight during one stretch that would ultimately snap the Thunder's 12-game winning streak.
“We missed some team assignments, but I definitely take it personal with whoever I'm checking,” Jackson said. “So I definitely take the blame for letting him get hot like that.”
Brooks, though, said Jackson wasn't bad.
“He was solid,” Brooks said. “He didn't make too many mistakes. He played hard and he did a lot of good things. It's something that we can look at and see how we can improve his game and the team.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction