Oklahoma City to host best practices conference Dec. 6
The Sharing of Best Practices conference will be from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 6 at the Devon Energy Center. It will offer Oklahoma CEOs and executives a chance to learn how the best companies execute their business game plans.
Several business, government and educational leaders will participate Dec. 6 in a daylong conference in Oklahoma City that addresses best practices and organizational performance.
The Sharing of Best Practices conference will be from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Devon Energy Center.
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin will present the 2012 Oklahoma Quality Awards during a lunchtime reception at the conference, which is hosted by the Oklahoma Quality Foundation.
“This year, I commissioned a survey of Oklahoma business leaders to find out how they perceive the economic climate of our state and what challenges they face,” Fallin said in a statement.
“We discovered that business growth, retention of talent and controlling costs are among the biggest concerns of Oklahoma job creators. The Sharing of Best Practices conference offers Oklahoma CEOs and executives the opportunity to learn how the best of the best execute their business game plans and operate more effectively to overcome the challenges they face.”
The topics for the conference, which has the theme of Designing Excellence: The Art of Best Practices and High Performance, are meant to help executives meet strategic goals.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in