Oklahoma City toddler drowns in bathtub, police report
A toddler drowned Monday afternoon in the bathtub at his family's northwest Oklahoma City home, police said.
A toddler drowned in the bathtub at his northwest Oklahoma City home Monday afternoon, Oklahoma City police said.
Police were called about 2:45 p.m. to the home in the 800 block of NW 39, Sgt. John Stacy said.
The boy, whose name was not released, was unresponsive when police arrived and was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
“This appears at this time to be a very unfortunate bathing accident,” Stacy said.
No arrests were made, he said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister