Oklahoma City woman accused of repeated threats to kill father, burn down his house
Jami Lynn Shouse, 46, of Oklahoma City, is charged with threatening to perform an act of violence against her father, Wilson Massey Jr.
A woman is accused of threatening to kill her father and burn down his house, court documents show.
Jami Lynn Shouse, 46, of Oklahoma City, was charged Thursday in Oklahoma County District Court with threatening to perform an act of violence, a misdemeanor.
Shouse called her father, Wilson Massey Jr., five straight days last month and threatened to “kill him, burn his house down and/or shoot him,” according to a probable cause affidavit filed with the charge.
Massey received the calls July 1-5 at his home in the 6600 block of Shields Boulevard, police reported.
Shouse also called her brother and sister and told them she was going to kill their father and burn down his house, Oklahoma City police said.
No motive for the calls was given. Police are seeking a warrant for Shouse's arrest.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates