Oklahoma City woman accused of smashing neighbor's window
Dinesha Neal, 23, was arrested on a complaint of destruction of property Tuesday in the 2100 block of Kelham Avenue. Police says she admitted smashing a neighbor's window with a hammer.
An Oklahoma City police officer said he tracked a woman who smashed her neighbor's window with a hammer by following a blood trail to her house.
Dinesha Neal, 23, was arrested Tuesday on a complaint of destruction of property in the 2100 block of Kelham Avenue.
Neal's neighbor, Ivana Watson, said she and Neal have had an ongoing dispute and she saw Neal walk up to her house and smash a west-facing window, according to the police report.
The officer said he found a trail of blood leading to Neal's house and knocked on her door. When she answered she had a plastic bag wrapped around her hand and told the officer she had cut it while she was busting out the window, the report states.
Neal refused medical treatment. She was taken to the Oklahoma County jail and released.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit