Oklahoma City woman accused of stabbing boyfriend
Oklahoma City police arrest a woman after her boyfriend said she stabbed him with a steak knife, according to a police report.
Oklahoma City police arrested a woman after her boyfriend reported she stabbed him with a steak knife while he was in bed.
Rochelle Ann Winston, 45, was arrested Saturday on two complaints of assault with a dangerous weapon, one complaint of assault and battery, one complaint of disorderly conduct and on two city warrants, according to the incident report released Tuesday.
Winston's boyfriend told police he was lying in bed about midnight July 26 when the woman approached him with a steak knife and stabbed his arm. He said the attack was unprovoked.
The victim told police she also hit him Saturday with a broom or mop handle while the two were in a heated argument, according to the report.
Winston was hostile and verbally aggressive toward officers, yelling obscenities and calling them names and racists, the report states.
“I don't wish no one to hell, but if you're going to arrest me, then all of you can just burn there. I'm a Christian woman.
“Put all the charges on me you want. I'll pray for you, but God will burn you in hell,” Winston told police, according to the report.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit