Oklahoma City woman is arrested on DUI, hit-and-run complaints
Police say Emily Ehrhardt, 29, of Oklahoma City, was drunk when she struck a pedestrian near NW 20 and Council Road, then left the scene of the accident.
An Oklahoma City woman was drinking and driving early Saturday when she hit a pedestrian and fled the scene, police said.
Emily Ehrhardt, 29, is in Oklahoma County jail on complaints of drunken driving and leaving the scene of an accident, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dee Patty said.
Patty said the person who was hit was crossing the street about 2 a.m. Saturday near NW 20 and Council Road and was struck by a vehicle.
Bethany police arrested Ehrhardt after spotting the vehicle near NW 10 and Oakdale Drive a short time later, Patty said.
The pedestrian, whose name was not released, was in critical condition Saturday at OU Medical Center.
From Staff Reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims