Oklahoma City woman is arrested on DUI, hit-and-run complaints
Police say Emily Ehrhardt, 29, of Oklahoma City, was drunk when she struck a pedestrian near NW 20 and Council Road, then left the scene of the accident.
An Oklahoma City woman was drinking and driving early Saturday when she hit a pedestrian and fled the scene, police said.
Emily Ehrhardt, 29, is in Oklahoma County jail on complaints of drunken driving and leaving the scene of an accident, Oklahoma City police Capt. Dee Patty said.
Patty said the person who was hit was crossing the street about 2 a.m. Saturday near NW 20 and Council Road and was struck by a vehicle.
Bethany police arrested Ehrhardt after spotting the vehicle near NW 10 and Oakdale Drive a short time later, Patty said.
The pedestrian, whose name was not released, was in critical condition Saturday at OU Medical Center.
From Staff Reports
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M