Oklahoma closes pregnancy discrimination legal loophole
Working expectant mothers in Oklahoma who feel they’ve been discriminated against because they’re pregnant have a wider berth for bringing private lawsuits — as a result of a statutory loophole closed last month and a ruling by the Oklahoma Supreme Court late last year.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad