Oklahoma commission hears from school security experts
The Oklahoma Commission on School Security had no discussion during its first meeting. The group opted instead to listen to experts in school security, education, mental health and law enforcement.
Improving school safety will require attention to both the physical security and mental well-being of students, a panel of experts told a state commission Tuesday.
The Oklahoma Commission on School Security met for the first time and spent the entire meeting listening to experts in the fields of school security, education, mental health and law...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20835Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17666Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12055Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9067Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8577Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8462Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments