Oklahoma County deputies arrest woman, 20, on murder complaint
Oklahoma County sheriff's warrant team arrested Erica L. Bonner, 20, Tuesday on a murder complaint. She is accused of participating in the robbery and shooting death of Tiyrell Lomack, 30, on Sept. 16 in Oklahoma City.
A woman accused of planning and participating in an Oklahoma City home invasion and shooting death was arrested Tuesday.
The Oklahoma County sheriff's office's warrant team arrested Erica L. Bonner, 20, on a murder complaint.
Videoview all videos
Oct 30Erica L. Bonner, 20, was arrested on a murder complaint...
This is the second arrest made in the death of Tiyrell Lomack, 30, who was found shot Sept. 16 in his cousin's house at 1133 SW 32.
Oklahoma City police arrested Cienna Doddles, 14, on complaints of murder, armed robbery with a dangerous weapon, burglary and kidnapping Sept. 21.
According to the arrest warrant, Doddles told police she was recruited by Bonner to go to Timothy Ford's house and make a purchase of cocaine so she could see where the cocaine and the money were kept.
Bonner told Doddles to distract Ford while Bonner and her two brothers entered the apartment. Doddles told police she went along with the robbery because she was told no one would be hurt, according to the warrant.
Ford told police that five minutes after Doddles and an unarmed black man came to his house, Bonner and two black men entered the house with a shotgun and a revolver. He was told to lie down on the floor.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims