Oklahoma County Drug Court saves lives
When someone gets into trouble over a drug offense, he might have the chance to change his life through Oklahoma County's drug court program. I'm in my early 50s and have spent time in jails and prisons due to my problems with substance abuse. Being in the drug court program, I'm slowly turning my life around and away from the negative lifestyle I've been held to for many years. I'm not yet who I want to be, but I'm glad I'm not who I used to be.
NewsOK Related Articles
Being an addict for over 20 years is a harsh lifestyle. But since I've been given a second chance through the drug court program, I've been given a new life and a direction in which I can truly become a winner in life. Those who are still in the grips of addiction need to know that you can overcome the lifestyle with some help and a good church. The Oklahoma County drug court program has saved my life!
Danny Webb, Bethany
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law