Oklahoma County Drug Court saves lives
When someone gets into trouble over a drug offense, he might have the chance to change his life through Oklahoma County's drug court program. I'm in my early 50s and have spent time in jails and prisons due to my problems with substance abuse. Being in the drug court program, I'm slowly turning my life around and away from the negative lifestyle I've been held to for many years. I'm not yet who I want to be, but I'm glad I'm not who I used to be.
NewsOK Related Articles
Being an addict for over 20 years is a harsh lifestyle. But since I've been given a second chance through the drug court program, I've been given a new life and a direction in which I can truly become a winner in life. Those who are still in the grips of addiction need to know that you can overcome the lifestyle with some help and a good church. The Oklahoma County drug court program has saved my life!
Danny Webb, Bethany
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense