GBR Properties Inc. reports these transactions handled by P. Scott Wieczorek:
• 1993 Harvey Parkway LP sold Harvey Parkway, a 97,912-square-foot office building at 301 NW 63, to Chesapeake Land & Development Co. for $10 million.
• Baker Hughes renewed and expanded its lease to 12,620 square feet of space at Union Plaza, 3030 Northwest Expressway.
• First State Bank expanded 7,468 square feet of space at Union Plaza.
• W.R. Hess renewed its lease at Union Plaza for 12,620 square feet of space.
• Range Resources renewed and expanded its lease to 40,160 square feet of space at Enterprise Plaza, 5600 N May Ave.
• Integris Health renewed multiple spaces totaling 19,480 square feet of space at Union Plaza.
• Langsom Health Services leased 16,434 square feet of space in Westpark Business Center at 4149 Highline Blvd.
• Coventry Health Care renewed its lease for 5,134 square feet of space at Union Plaza.
• SemCrude leased 13,547 square feet of space at Union Plaza.
• Sullivan Land Group renewed and expanded its lease to 11,889 square feet at The Registry, 2200 NW 50.
• High Sierra Energy leased 9,000 square feet of space at Caliber Park, 14301 Caliber Drive.
Gerald L. Gamble Co.
Gerald L. Gamble Co. reports these transactions handled by Gerald L. Gamble and closed by First American Title & Trust Co:
• David Stanley Imports Realty LLC paid $2.4 million to Jonrian Inc. for 7 acres on the north side of Interstate 240 between Santa Fe Avenue and Walker Avenue.
• Naifco Stiles LLC paid $2.15 million to UMB Bank for a 70,000-square-foot office and warehouse building at 4701 N Stiles Ave. The buyer leased the building on a long-term basis to Terracon Inc. for its Oklahoma City headquarters testing lab and warehouse.
• County Line Self Storage LLC paid $875,300 to the Laton S. Lewis Family Trust for 81/2 acres at 9155 Northwest Expressway for use for construction of self-storage facilities, as well as indoor storage and RV and boat storage.
• Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. paid $1 million to Oklahoma City University for 27 acres on S Council Road just north of State Highway 152.
• Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. paid $625,000 to First American Title & Trust Co. for 10 acres adjacent and north of the 27 acres at Council Road and SH 152.