• DPI Development LLC paid $176,250 to Ann Arbor Park LLC for 2-plus acres at SW 25 and Ann Arbor Boulevard. DPI Development purchased the site to construct a building for Directional Rentals Inc. The site is a corner location with all utilities. The seller was Ann Arbor Park, LLC. Gamble represented the parties in the sale and negotiated a long-term lease with Directional Rentals Inc. for a build-to-suit facility of 12,000 square feet. Title services for the sale were handled by First American Title & Trust Co.
• Inland Truck Parts Co., which previously purchased a 10-acre site on the east side of Morgan Road and north of Reno Avenue has purchased an additional 3.6-acre site adjacent to and south of the 10-acre site from Bloom Properties LLC for $320,000. First American Title & Trust Co. provided title services.
Price Edwards & Co. reports these transactions:
• RRE Park Forest Holdings LLC paid $2,050,000 to MLMT 2005 CIP1 Complex at 46th LLC for an apartment property at 4328 SE 46. David Dirkschneider handled the transaction.
• Shawver & Son Inc. paid $357,170 to 44th Street LLC for an industrial-flex property at 144 NE 44. Bob Puckett handled the transaction.
• TJX Cos. leased 30,000 square feet of retail space in OKC Market Square, 8400 Northwest Expressway. Karleen Krywucki handled the transaction.
• Home Goods leased 25,000 square feet of retail space in University North Park, 1500 24th Ave. NW, Norman. Krywucki handled the transaction.
• Whole Foods Health Food Store leased 23,900 square feet of retail space in Walnut Square Shopping Center at SW 74 and Pennsylvania Avenue. Susan Brinkley handled the transaction.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.