• DPI Development LLC paid $176,250 to Ann Arbor Park LLC for 2-plus acres at SW 25 and Ann Arbor Boulevard. DPI Development purchased the site to construct a building for Directional Rentals Inc. The site is a corner location with all utilities. The seller was Ann Arbor Park, LLC. Gamble represented the parties in the sale and negotiated a long-term lease with Directional Rentals Inc. for a build-to-suit facility of 12,000 square feet. Title services for the sale were handled by First American Title & Trust Co.
• Inland Truck Parts Co., which previously purchased a 10-acre site on the east side of Morgan Road and north of Reno Avenue has purchased an additional 3.6-acre site adjacent to and south of the 10-acre site from Bloom Properties LLC for $320,000. First American Title & Trust Co. provided title services.
Price Edwards & Co. reports these transactions:
• RRE Park Forest Holdings LLC paid $2,050,000 to MLMT 2005 CIP1 Complex at 46th LLC for an apartment property at 4328 SE 46. David Dirkschneider handled the transaction.
• Shawver & Son Inc. paid $357,170 to 44th Street LLC for an industrial-flex property at 144 NE 44. Bob Puckett handled the transaction.
• TJX Cos. leased 30,000 square feet of retail space in OKC Market Square, 8400 Northwest Expressway. Karleen Krywucki handled the transaction.
• Home Goods leased 25,000 square feet of retail space in University North Park, 1500 24th Ave. NW, Norman. Krywucki handled the transaction.
• Whole Foods Health Food Store leased 23,900 square feet of retail space in Walnut Square Shopping Center at SW 74 and Pennsylvania Avenue. Susan Brinkley handled the transaction.