Oklahoma County public records for Dec. 7
Public records for Dec. 7
Michael Bryan Meza, 21, and Gebsy Yanira Gramajo Ruiz, 20.
Benjamin Darold Dixon, 35, and Stefani Lois Burton, 38.
Heriberto Perez Garcia, 24, and Trinidad Perez, 27.
Cory Dale Vincent, 25, and Jennifer Lynn Shearer, 29.
Adam Ray Worthington, 28, and Jena Lee Vega, 24.
Calvin Lott, 45, and Patricia Mae Jones, 50.
Angiolelli, Rocco Joseph v. Brielle Hope
Brewer, Cody A. v. Sarah
Carter, Derral L. v. Street, Tammy
Crain, Robert Steven II v. Nicole Lynn
Elliott-Montelongo, Stephanie v. Montelongo, Randy Lee
Fletcher, Craig Allen v. Delauna Mae
Haley, Alvenia G. v. Blair, Stephen H.
Jackson, Timothy B. v. Nichole R.
Miller, Nathan Bradley v. Angela Michelle
Peeler, Warren Michael v. Ashley Dawn
Reese, Timothy Scott v. Carmen Louise
Smith, Brandy v. Nathan
Sutton, Michael Eugene v. Carla Yvonne
Thompson, Milo Alton Lindsey v. Almaraz, Maria Del Carmen Rosario
Villa-Mendoza, Felipe v. Villa, Brenda Guzman
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit