Oklahoma County public records for March 6, 2013
Oklahoma County public records, March 6
Burch, Jason v. Rebecca
Chelbik, Kenneth Riley v. Madonna Gay
Cox, Denise v. Austin J.
Cunningham, Aubrey v. Greg
Fortier Martin, Kimberly Ann v. Martin, Gregory Ashley
Hawkins-Davis, Bevin Denae v. Davis, Herbert Lee
Hensley, Janath S. v. Dale Wayne
Hoppis, Keghan Blake v. Brandon Scott
Huddleston, Heather Nicole v. Ryann Jacob
Jolley, Kyle Patrick v. Cameron Michelle
Joy, Derek B. v. Siera Jane
Kessler, Stacey v. Christian
Lawson, Carrie Ann v. Nathan Allen
Mayberry, Cory v. Cindy
McCullough, Larry G. v. Twilla E.
Moon, Elizabeth A. v. Kevin L.
Neugebauer, Steven L. v. Kimberly Ann
Newnham, Jennifer Lee v. Jeffrey Allen
Parker, Marcus Jarrod v. Parra, Stephanie
Patterson, Steven M. v. Underwood, Misti D.
Pena, Jeremy L. v. Justine R.M.
Santmyer, Connie Lawrence v. Jeremy L.
Speedlin, Cara Elizabeth v. Springer, Brian Glenn
Stewart, Audrey Lee v. Franklin, Carl Buford
Thomann, Mark Charles II v. Alison Jeanette
Vernon-Matthews, Bridgette Elizabeth v. Matthews, Charles Ernest IV
Walton, Sherri Dawn v. Danny Leslie
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation