Oklahoma County public records for May 5
Oklahoma County public records for May 5, 2012
Matthew Roy Boydstun, 30, and Sarah Danielle Gogarty, 25.
Andrew Michael Hawkins, 31, and Madelaine Ann Tack, 28.
Jake Daniel Reynolds, 29, and Christy Dee Maloy, 32.
Aaron Jay Anderson, 24, and Toni Dawn Nipp, 26.
Brody Michael Martin, 30, and Tesha Marie Bailey, 28.
Adam Noel Faulkner, 34, and Liliana Judith Arellano Loera, 22.
Jose Guadalupe Sanchez Florentino, 56, and Estella Torres Garcia, 55.
Guy William Taylor, 73, and Barbara M. Hildebrant, 70.
Cory Lee Roberts, 29, and Sara Louise Burkhart, 27.
Kenneth Jason Marshall, 30, and Victoria Teran, 30.
Micky Dean Kirkland, 39, and LeAnn Michelle Dearmore, 31.
William Marshall Looney, 32, and Rebecca Marie Pratt, 31.
Eric Lee Williams, 26, and Stefanie Ann Harrington, 28.
Brazil, Linda Sue v. Billy Ray
Cochran, Dustin Shane v. Shana Nicole
Davenport, David Curtis v. Alysia Kay
Davis, Valerie Ann v. Ossie Lee Jr.
Endsley, Steven Robert v. Richardson, Marian Denise
Evans, Krystal Lynn v. Billy Joe
Greenwood, Diana Marie v. Bryan Raymond
Guerrero, Nathan v. Rochelle
Marshall, Leanna Michelle v. Homer Bernard Jr.
McMurtrey, Donelle Rae v. Dwayne Anthony
Miller, James T. v. Lynn J.
O'Donnell, Lisa Rene v. Michael Wayne
Powell, Michael Joshua v. Christine Frances Hope
Reid, John Boudinot v. Ashli Michelle
Robinson, Robbie Lee v. Ramie Lee
Theiss, Ben L. v. Chutong, Somluck
Wilson, Joshua Paul v. Amber Marie
Wilson, Lisa Jenette v. Gregory Dean
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater