Oklahoma County public records for Nov. 15
Oklahoma County public records, Nov. 15
Chad S. Woolbright, 47, and Paige Elizabeth Rowntree, 37.
Delano Barney, 44, and Melissa Malaika Garrett, 45.
Luis Rene Holguin Garcia, 28, and Maria G. Arias De Loera, 26.
Duong Trung Kiem, 23, and Xuan Tran M Do, 22.
Nathan Drew Plagg, 28, and Hillary Pearson Wells, 26.
Bise, Robert Bill v. Diana Jean
Bustos, Ernest Robert v. Arguedas-Martinez, Leida Patricia
Campbell, Gary v. Victoria
Davis, Sean M. v. Trisha L.
Davis, Trisha Lejean v. Sean Michael
Dry, Melanie F. v. Billy III
Espinoza, Holga v. Jose
Governor, Abel Vance Michael v. Echevarria-Governor, Kiara A.
Grace, Robert D. v. Lannette M.
Jwayyed, Buthiana v. Ourani, Mohammed
King, Robert Lee v. Jessica Rose
Kriz, Rebecca D. v. Francis, Michael J.
Krug, Eric R. v. Kathryn R.
Massey, Kristie Sue v. Jeffery Trent
Matheny, Sandra K. v. Richard L.
Mirabal, Christian Shaun v. Kaley Brooke
Parker, Patricia L. v. Wayne
Placker, Tabitha Lynette v. Kenneth Lee
Self, Annette v. Kelly
Travis, Annabelle v. Allan Gene
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort