Oklahoma County public records for Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013
Oklahoma County public records for Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013.
Editor's note: The Oklahoman will publish free birth and adoption announcements as space permits. Include full names of parents, sex of child, and hospital or county of adoption. You can mail the information to The Oklahoman, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125.
The Oklahoman has discontinued publishing birth announcements from hospitals that do not provide full names of parents.
Cecil Devin Smith, 51, and Pennie Kay Smith, 46.
Gerardo Ortiz Perez, 26, and Lourdes Gomez, 20.
Jacob Randy Reasoner, 26, and Elisha J. Smith, 36.
Alejandro Ramirez Gaspar, 29, and Mignon Maria T. Rodriguez, 36.
Andrews, Ian Mark v. Megan
Cheatwood, Ladonna v. Dwight E.
Clifton, Christopher Drew v. Melissa Lee
Colon-Torres, Lenin Doel v. Serrano, Vilmarie Marrengo
Darling, Bradley H. v. Tina J.
Franklin, Melissa Ann v. Kevin Michael
Garcia, Gabriel Gonzalez v. Zamudio, Erika Vieyra
Glazner, Valerie Sue v. Jon Mark
Helton, Santa Pallares v. Ronald
Hinz, Jennifer Diann v. Shane
Ibarra, Gilberto v. Claudia Anel
Martin, Julie Erin v. Eric Dale
Reed, Heather Amanda Chin Hwa v. Jacob Benjamin
Sheppard, Robert E. v. Karen Christine
Sherrod, Cynthia Kay v. Brzozowske, John Edward II
Vandaveer, Rick Steven v. Sherri Denise
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in