Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates reports the following transactions:
• Eventos Un Momento Magico leased 3,550 square feet of retail space at 5244 S Pennsylvania Ave. from Tom Ledbetter. Jack James of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates handled the transaction.
• Jerky.com leased 800 square feet of office space at 3825 NW 23, Suite D, from Knight Insurance Plaza. James handled the transaction.
NAI Sullivan Group reports the following transactions:
• Ellison Investments LLC paid $1,175,000 to Southwest Cattlemen's Association for 143 acres at NW 23 and Sara Road for a residential development. Bob Sullivan of NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. Jackie Hatton of Oklahoma City Abstract & Title Co. was the closing agent.
• Covell Tucci LLC paid $900,000 to David and Linda Santee for 40 acres at 6200 E Covell Road for a residential development. Sullivan handled the transaction. Shawna Rhines of First American Title & Trust Co. was the closing agent.
• Freddie D. Baker Trust paid $55,000 to Milanco LLC for a 46,500-square-foot parcel of land at the northwest corner of 17th Street and Commerce in Yukon. Susan Davis Jordan of NAI Sullivan Group represented the buyer and Mike Geers with Geers Real Estate represented the seller. Barbara Chatman of Old Republic Title Co. of Oklahoma was the closing agent.
• HDG Products Ltd. leased a 9,154-square-foot building at 297 N Harvard Ave. from Naifco Realty Co. for use as a distribution center. Sullivan represented the lessee and Gerald Gamble with Gerald L. Gamble & Co. Realtors. represented the lessor.
• HDG Products Ltd. leased a 29,250-square-foot building at 297 N Harvard Ave. from Crow-Oklahoma #10 for use as a distribution center. Sullivan represented the lessee and John Lenochan of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma represented the lessor.
• TADA Holdings LLC leased 1,200 square feet of space at 1300 W Vandament, Suite 2501, in Yukon, from Sullivan & Jackson General Partnership, for use as Kumon Math and Reading Center of Yukon. Sullivan handled the transaction.
• Keith Crownover leased 785 square feet at 6051 N Brookline, Suite 128, from Brookline Office Park LLC, for office space. Kelsey Gray with NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction.