Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort reports the following real estate transactions:
• OREXCO as qualified intermediary for For Orange Forever Investments LLC paid $1.2 million to Fretwell Enterpreises LP for 7,200 square feet of retail space in Danforth Village, 2003 W Danforth, Edmond. Danny Ojeda of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller and Eric Fleske of Equity Realty represented the buyer.
• F.W. Brown and Joseph W. Warren paid $700,000 to JAK Investments for 3,860 square feet of office space at 13170 MacArthur Blvd. Vicki Knotts and Ben Knotts of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller.
• AR Capital LLC paid $5.75 million to Lippin Associates LLC for a 14,490-square-foot retail building at 440 NW 23. John Cohlmia of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort and Jim Wolchok of Wolchok Commercial Real Estate handled the transaction for the seller. Kase Abusharkh of Sperry Van Ness/The Kase Group represented the buyer.
• G&C Holdings paid $216,577 to NECC Inc. for 18.3 acres at 6640 Melrose Lane. Randy Lacey of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort handled the transaction for the seller.
• Blueknight Energy Partners leased 4,850 square feet at 601 N Portland Ave., Suite B. Caitlin Dempsey of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the landlord.
• Kathy Burleson leased 6,000 square feet of space in Kelly Plaza, suites 804 and 806, at 806 W Edmond Road, Edmond, to open Elephant Trunk, a consignment furniture store. Jim Rose of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the owners and James Durocher represented the tenant.
• 10 Gym leased 19,582 square feet of space in Kelly Plaza. Rose represented the landlord and Ron Greenfield of Citi Commercial represented the tenant.
• Abagail Amah leased 1,200 square feet of space at Greenway Plaza Shopping Center, SW 119 and Western Avenue, to open “N” Style Jewelry and Accessories. Rose handled the lease.
• United Engines LLC leased 8,382 square feet of space at 5 N McCormick. Dempsey represented the landlord.