Oklahoma County real estate transactions for Feb. 2, 2013
Oklahoma County real estate transactions
• SupplyOne Co. has extended its lease of a 92,500-square-foot warehouse at 4001 NW 3. The masonry warehouse features 5,000 square feet of office space and is both dock-high and ground level. Gamble handled the lease extension.
• Safeguard Forms & Systems Inc. of Georgia has leased a 13,700-square-foot building at 5051 N Sewell Ave. from ECB Co. LLC, Steve Young, manager. The warehouse features 6,000 square feet of office space with the balance in warehouse space. Gamble represented the tenant and Bert Belanger of Urban Works Inc. represented the landlord.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena