NAI Sullivan Group reports the following transactions:
• John Coffey and Jack Fite leased 1,047 square feet of property at 2250 NW 50, Suite 210E, from The Registry LLC. Lee Bollinger with NAI Sullivan Group represented the tenants and Scott Wieczorek with GBR Properties represented the landlord.
• RIA Data Processing leased 2,500 square feet at 2401 NW 23, Suite 87, from VTA Oklahoma City LLC. Gray and Davis Jordan handled the transaction.
• Old Republic Title Co. of Oklahoma leased 1,200 square feet at 2733 S Interstate 35 Service Road from Riverwalk OKC LLC. Aaron Elyachar of NAI Sullivan Group handled the lease.
Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Crossfit Complete paid $385,000 to GenProp Operators LLC for a 6,000-square-foot industrial property at 2750 Global Parkway, Midwest City. Randy Lacey of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller.
• Camco Holdings paid $184,000 to Ann Arbor Park LLC for 1.5 acres of industrial land at 5200 SW 25. Gerald L. Gamble of Gerald L. Gamble Co. Realtors represented the seller and Kris Davis of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the buyer.
• The city of Del City paid $565,000 to AMF Bowling Centers Inc. for a 21,866-square-foot retail property at 4330 SE 15, Del City. Louis Almaraz and Michael Almaraz of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the seller.
• CMI Road Building Inc. leased 58,446 square feet at 315 S Hudiburg Circle. Brett Price of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the landlord.
• Vu's Fabric leased occupy 6,000 square feet in Kelly Plaza at Edmond Road and Kelly Avenue in Edmond, to relocate from 610 S Kelly Ave. Jim Rose of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort handled the lease.
• Brett George and Adam Taylor leased 2,400 square feet at 7712 N May Ave. to open a second location of Sleep Stop. Rose represented the landlord and Jake Hodges of Oklahoma Property Investors represented the tenant.