CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following real estate transactions:
• Dr. Terrance Khastgir paid $1,276,217 to Dallas-based MacArthur Crossing Investors LP for 3.55 acres at MacArthur Crossing at the southeast corner of MacArthur Boulevard and Memorial Road. Mark W. Inman, Brent Conway, Amy Dunn and Stuart Graham handled the transaction.
• Daylight Donuts leased 1,637 square feet of space in The Shops at North Village at the southwest corner of NW 149 and N May Avenue from Caliber 149th Retail LLC. Graham, Inman and Ryan Storer handled the lease.
• One Main Financial leased 2,370 square feet of space at Kickapoo Pointe, 2812 N Kickapoo St. in Shawnee, from Edmond-based University Plaza LLC. Graham and Inman handled the lease.
• Girlinghouse Unlimited LLC, doing business as Embroidme, leased 2,371 square feet of space in Chisholm Shopping Center, 1217A Garth Brooks Blvd. in Yukon, from Skokie, Ill.-based American Asset Management Services. Graham, Inman and Storer handled the lease.
• HP Enterprises Services LLC renewed a lease for 47,266 square feet of space at Shepherd Mall, 2401 NW 23, from VTA Oklahoma City LLC. Conway handled the lease.