• Michelle Packard/MJP Cosmetics Inc., doing business as Merle Norman Cosmetics, renewed a lease for 983 square feet at 7101 Northwest Expressway, Suite 605, at Brixton Square Shopping Center. Bob Parker with GBR Properties handled the transaction.
Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates reports the following transactions:
• The Williams Family Trust paid $900,000 to 28:19 Inc. for 148 acres at Interstate 40 and Gregory Road. Jerry Hocker of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented both parties.
• Western Reno LLC paid $976,800 to Patsy Rigual for 44 acres at Wilshire and Eastern. Hocker represented both parties.
• R.L. paid $90,000 to Gary Schmidt for a 3,650-square-foot auto shop at 602 N Douglas Ave. Jack James of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented both parties.
• Office Interiors LLC leased 6,240 square feet of office-retail space at 614 W Sheridan Ave. from Gus Tietsort. Mote Hajimirzaei of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented both parties.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following real estate transactions:
• HF Properties LLC paid $627,000 to Lofland Co. for a building at 2101 S Villa. Portman handled the deal.
• Cathedral Energy paid $357,000 to Ellison Investments for 3.48 acres in Southwest 44th Street Industrial Park. Portman handled the deal.
• Upside Potential paid $350,000 to Kim Hoa Huynh for a building at 1117 NW 24. David Portman, Mark Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
Price Edwards & Co. reports the following real estate transactions:
• Engle Martin & Associates leased 1,200 square feet of office space in Timberbrooke, 937 NW 164. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
• Principal Technologies leased 878 square feet of office space at 7201 N Classen. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
• Herbalife leased 800 square feet of retail space in Brookhaven, 7829 NW 94. Susan Brinkley handled the transaction.