• Cathedral Energy paid $357,000 to Ellison Investments for 3.48 acres in Southwest 44th Street Industrial Park. Portman handled the deal.
• Upside Potential paid $350,000 to Kim Hoa Huynh for a building at 1117 NW 24. David Portman, Mark Inman and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
Price Edwards & Co. reports the following real estate transactions:
• Engle Martin & Associates leased 1,200 square feet of office space in Timberbrooke, 937 NW 164. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
• Principal Technologies leased 878 square feet of office space at 7201 N Classen. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
• Herbalife leased 800 square feet of retail space in Brookhaven, 7829 NW 94. Susan Brinkley handled the transaction.