CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Raising Canes Restaurants LLC paid $1.2 million to Muhammad Farooq for 0.45 acre at 7132 Northwest Expressway. Mark Inman handled the sale.
• The Tile Shop leased 19,100 square feet of space in French Market Mall, 2844 NW 63, from Saul Holdings Limited Partnership. Inman handled the lease.
• Desert Crest LLC paid $1.9 million to OLT Holdings LLC for 121-unit Olde London Towne Apartments, built in 1969, at 5518 NW 23. Eva Wills, William Forrest and David Forrest handled the transaction. Jackie Hatton of Oklahoma City Title & Abstract closed the transaction.
• Hungry Howie's Pizzeria leased 1,300 square feet in Camden Plaza Shopping Center, 1027 SW 19 in Moore, from SKS2 LLC. Inman and Ryan Storer handled the lease.
• American Pizza Partners, doing business as Pizza Hut, leased a 1,441-square-foot building at 14729 NE 23 in Choctaw from Walker Properties LLC. Stuart Graham and Inman handled the lease.