CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Raising Canes Restaurants LLC paid $1.2 million to Muhammad Farooq for 0.45 acre at 7132 Northwest Expressway. Mark Inman handled the sale.
• The Tile Shop leased 19,100 square feet of space in French Market Mall, 2844 NW 63, from Saul Holdings Limited Partnership. Inman handled the lease.
• Desert Crest LLC paid $1.9 million to OLT Holdings LLC for 121-unit Olde London Towne Apartments, built in 1969, at 5518 NW 23. Eva Wills, William Forrest and David Forrest handled the transaction. Jackie Hatton of Oklahoma City Title & Abstract closed the transaction.
• Hungry Howie's Pizzeria leased 1,300 square feet in Camden Plaza Shopping Center, 1027 SW 19 in Moore, from SKS2 LLC. Inman and Ryan Storer handled the lease.
• American Pizza Partners, doing business as Pizza Hut, leased a 1,441-square-foot building at 14729 NE 23 in Choctaw from Walker Properties LLC. Stuart Graham and Inman handled the lease.
• Gold and Silver Buyers leased 1,500 square feet in Riverwalk North Shopping Center, 1301 S Interstate 35 Service Road in Moore, from TP Capital LLC. Storer, Graham and Inman handled the lease.
• Gold and Silver Buyers leased 1,435 square feet of space in Sooner Road Shopping Center, 1640 S Sooner Road in Midwest City, from Sooner Road Investments LLC. Storer, Graham and Inman handled the lease.
• Sooner Pride Investments LLC paid $2.8 million to Yorkshire Apartments Associates LP for 111-unit Yorkshire Apartments, 2512 Glenhaven Drive in Midwest City in a transaction handled by Commercial Realty Resources Co. Yorkshire was 86 percent occupied. The buyer also owns adjacent 145-unit Spring Tree Apartments, 7020 E Reno Ave. The buyer plans cosmetic improvements and interior upgrades on vacant Yorkshire units and manages the two properties together.