First National Center, 120 N Robinson, reports the following lease transactions:
• Tinder Box renewed for 1,264 square feet of space.
• Archibald Oil & Gas renewed for 340 square feet.
• Oklahoma Tax Commission renewed for 7,935 square feet.
• Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence renewed for 2,835 square feet.
• Nancy Farha — Clothing Retailer renewed for 1,992 square feet.
• Fiserv renewed for 10,791 square feet.
• Bluebonnet Resources renewed for 322 square feet.
• Watermark Massage leased 246 square feet of space.
• Lewis Barber, Attorney at Law, leased 490 square feet.
• Monnet, Hayes, Bullis, Thompson, Attorneys at Law, renewed for 8,441 square feet.
• Oklahoma Pardon & Parole Board renewed for 5,209 square feet.
• Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission renewed for 3,287 square feet.
• Oklahoma Department of Securities renewed for 12,098 square feet.
• Neomorph Investments renewed for 1,241 square feet.
• DVT Inc. (Sub Stop) renewed for 1,917 square feet.
• Downtown Tag renewed for 845 square feet.
• Dr. Holmberg of Downtown Chiropractic renewed for 1,422 square feet.
Baker First Commercial reports the following transactions:
• Zobel Properties LLC paid $455,000 to Hidden Forest Investors LLC for a 3,450-square-foot office building at 12309 Hidden Forest Blvd. Rod Baker of Baker First and Pat Slack of RE/MAX Pros handled the deal.
• B&G Capital LLC paid $175,000 to Penn Pointe Investors LLC for 2.52 acres, Lot 5, in Penn Pointe addition near NW 164 and Pennsylvania. Baker handled the deal.
• Supercuts renewed a lease of 1,400 square feet in Bridgewater, 1014 N Santa Fe, Edmond. Baker handled the lease.
• Richard D. Mitchell Hospice leased 566 square feet at Meridian Gardens, 3824 N Meridian Ave. Lori Petit of Baker First handled the lease.
• David T. Evans, DMD PC, a dentist, renewed for 3,350 square feet at 5818 NW 50. Cathy Riley of Baker First handled the lease.