• Downtown Tag renewed for 845 square feet.
• Dr. Holmberg of Downtown Chiropractic renewed for 1,422 square feet.
Baker First Commercial reports the following transactions:
• Zobel Properties LLC paid $455,000 to Hidden Forest Investors LLC for a 3,450-square-foot office building at 12309 Hidden Forest Blvd. Rod Baker of Baker First and Pat Slack of RE/MAX Pros handled the deal.
• B&G Capital LLC paid $175,000 to Penn Pointe Investors LLC for 2.52 acres, Lot 5, in Penn Pointe addition near NW 164 and Pennsylvania. Baker handled the deal.
• Supercuts renewed a lease of 1,400 square feet in Bridgewater, 1014 N Santa Fe, Edmond. Baker handled the lease.
• Richard D. Mitchell Hospice leased 566 square feet at Meridian Gardens, 3824 N Meridian Ave. Lori Petit of Baker First handled the lease.
• David T. Evans, DMD PC, a dentist, renewed for 3,350 square feet at 5818 NW 50. Cathy Riley of Baker First handled the lease.