• Reason LLC paid $1.825 million, $22,812 per unit, to Riviera Park LLC of Burlingame, Calif., for Riviera Park Apartments, 5101 N Hales. The 80-unit property was built in 1964. The seller had acquired the complex for $1.64 million in 2004. The property was 90 percent occupied at the time of the sale. The buyer plans to spend $10,000 to $11,000 per unit to upgrade the property. The property has no amenities. Both swimming pools had been removed and the on-site laundry was inoperable.
• Amazing Grace Christian Academy leased 4300 square feet of retail space at 1248 N Eastern Ave. in Moore. Mark McKee of Keller Williams Commercial represented the tenant.
NAI Sullivan Group reports the following transactions:
• Oklahoma City Urban Renewal Authority paid $100,000 to Oklahoma City Public Schools for 4.6 acres at 1324 N Kelham. Bob Sullivan of NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. Closing was held at American Eagle Title Group by Jennifer Johnson.
• Mid-States Properties LLC paid $1.9 million to Stockyards Commercial Park LLC for 270,294 square feet of buildings on 20 acres at 2801 SW 15, for industrial development. Irmon Gray of NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. Closing was held at Old Republic Title Co. by Barbara Chatman and Anne Reggio.
• Lee Karl Gross and Jen Wu Gross 2005 Revocable Trust paid $100,000 to Asana Nqwana for 5 acres at SW 31 and Atoka. Susan Davis Jordan and Kelsey Gray of NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. Johnson closed the transaction.
• Arrow Engine Co. leased a 6,000-square-foot industrial building with 1 acre of yard space at 3900 SW 29. Nicole Mayes of NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessor and Jason Hammock of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma represented the lessee.
• Odyssey Financial Group LLC leased 1,126 square feet of space at 4045 NW 64, Suite 310, from Lakepointe West LLC, for use as general office space. Gray and Davis Jordan represented the lessor and Joy Joseph of Allied Inc. Realtors represented the lessee.
• Ruth Bakare leased 215 square feet of office space at 6051 N Brookline, Suite 103-10, from Brookline Office Park LLC. Davis Jordan and Gray handled the transaction.