CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Classic Home Interiors leased 3,985 square feet of space in Village Park South Shopping Center, 10407 N May Ave., from Dineen Edwards Group LLC. Ryan Storer, Stuart Graham and Mark W. Inman, of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma, handled the lease.
• Vamonos Restaurant leased a 1,741-square-foot building at 125 W Britton Road from Starbucks Corp. Inman, Graham and Storer handled the lease.
• Children's Consignment Sales leased 17,805 square feet of space in Market Plaza Shopping Center, 7001 Northwest Expressway, from American Asset Management Services Corp. Storer, Graham and Inman handled the lease.
• Asian Taste Restaurant leased a 4,730-square-foot building at 2035 S Meridian Ave. in Oklahoma City from Kalies Property LLC. Storer, Graham and Inman handled the lease.
• Premier Lighting Sales leased 2,429 square feet of space at 1701 Signal Ridge in Edmond. A.J. Jacobs and Brent Conway of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma and Mitra Senemar of Churchill Brown & Associates Realtors handled the lease.