• Freebird's World Burrito leased 2,800 square feet of retail space in Belle Isle Station Shopping Center. Jackson handled the transaction.
• Smashburger leased 2,502 square feet of retail space in Belle Isle Station Shopping Center. Susan Brinkley handled the transaction.
Equity Commercial Realty
Equity Commercial Realty LLC reports the following transactions:
• Mark S Group Corp. paid $1,475,000 for the former Poblano Grill at 2605 S Interstate 35 Service Road in Moore. A 5,544-square-foot steak and seafood restaurant is planned. Judy J. Hatfield of Equity Commercial Realty LLC and Jerry Bertholdi of JB&A Real Estate and Development handled the sale.
• The state of Oklahoma leased 840 square feet for use by the State Senate at 3421 N Walnut Ave. Hatfield and Eric C. Fleske of Equity Commercial Realty handled the lease.
• Kaizen Inc. leased 4,870 square feet of space at 2613-2615 N Shields Blvd. in Shields Business Park. Hatfield handled the lease.