Oklahoma County senior menus and activities, Jan. 21-25
Oklahoma County senior menus and activities are listed, Jan. 21-25
OKLAHOMA COUNTY SENIOR MENUS
For Jan. 21-25
Monday — Oklahoma County Senior Nutrition Program will be closed for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
Tuesday — Pinto beans and ham, pickled beets, coleslaw, cornbread, salsa, chocolate pudding and milk.
Wednesday — Turkey and dressing, glazed sweet potatoes, green beans, wheat bread, fruit cocktail and milk.
Thursday — Red beans, rice and sausage, spinach, biscuit, cinnamon apples and milk.
Friday — Beef stew, steamed cabbage, crackers, peach crisp and milk.
Menus are subject to change without notice. For more information, call 949-2709.
The Oklahoma County Senior Nutrition Program operates 17 dining sites, open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. To find a site, call 949-2709.
Senior activities are available daily at Will Rogers Senior Activity Center, 3501 Pat Murphy Drive, and Woodson Park Senior Activity Center, 3401 S May Ave. For a schedule, call Will Rogers at 942-4339 or Woodson Park at 681-3266.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort