Oklahoma County sheriff's deputies arrest man, find stolen equipment
Christopher Lee Stout, 22, was arrested Tuesday in connection with a string of thefts in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Oklahoma County deputies and U.S. Marshals have arrested a man wanted in connection with a string of burglaries in Piedmont, Cleveland County and Arkansas.
Christopher Lee Stout, 22, was arrested Tuesday at SW 30 and Lee in Oklahoma City. Stout then took deputies to a residence in the 16000 block of Hall Road in Newalla, where a four-wheeler, a riding lawn mower, generators and other equipment were found.
Deputies also determined Stout had an outstanding warrant related to an Oklahoma City Police Department case in a robbery with a firearm.
Sheriff's office deputies continue to investigate their case involving the stolen equipment. Charges are pending.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in