Oklahoma crime briefs for Feb. 7, 2013
Oklahoma crime briefs: Feb. 7, 2013
Videoview all videos
Feb 6Pair arrested after armed robberies in northwest Oklahoma...
Photoview all photos
Woman arrested in bomb threats
A Wagoner woman was arrested Wednesday in connection with two bomb threats this week. Jessica Dugger-Fry, 38, will be charged with two counts of threatening communications involving explosive devices, and assault and battery on a police officer, Muskogee County District Attorney Larry Moore said. Authorities said a call was made to the district attorney's office Monday concerning an explosive device in the courthouse. Oklahoma Highway Patrol bomb technicians evacuated the building from about 9:40 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. A second threat was made Wednesday in a call to the Muskogee Police Department. Moore said he will ask that a mental competency evaluation of Dugger-Fry be conducted.
SUSAN HYLTON, TULSA WORLD
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims