Oklahoma dad jailed, accused of kicking daughter, 9
BROKEN ARROW – Authorities arrested a man Saturday accused of kicking his 9-year-old daughter in the lower back.
Richard Lee Howe, 48, is being held on complaints of injury to a minor child as well as assault and battery in the presence of a minor child, jail records show.
Howe’s wife told Broken Arrow police officers that he assaulted her and their 9-year-old daughter in front of their 11-year-old daughter, according to the arrest report.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14605Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9594Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8009Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6980Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6486Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6299Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister