Oklahoma Department of Human Services, advisory committee are accused of open meeting violations
A representative of an Oklahoma child care association has written a letter to state and county prosecutors accusing the Department of Human Services and the state’s Child Care Advisory Committee of violating the Open Meeting Act.
A representative of an Oklahoma child care association has sent an email to state and county prosecutors accusing the Department of Human Services and the state’s Child Care Advisory Committee of violating the state Open Meeting Act.
“We are deeply concerned by the blatant violations of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act that the Department of Human Services has engaged in for at least a minimum of the last two years while...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M