Oklahoma Department of Transportation hardly receiving too much of state budget pie
AFTER spending two decades as a budgeting afterthought, the Oklahoma Department of Transportation in 2005 finally began getting the attention it deserved from the Legislature. Has it received too much love?
The Oklahoma Policy Institute suggests the answer is yes. In a recent posting on its website, OK Policy notes that the two agencies that have escaped the budget knife in recent, tough fiscal...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation