Oklahoma elections: Paddack, Barresi easily carry primaries
A lifelong classroom teacher will make the race for state superintendent of schools a three party election in November.
Videoview all videos
Jul 28Lt. Governor Jari Askins wins Democratic gubernatorial...
Jul 28Watch the video.
Jul 28Watch his concession of the race.
Jul 27Mary Fallin said tonight she is glad to win Oklahoma's...
Jul 28Oklahoma voters cast their ballots in the state's primary...
Photoview all 54 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
"If you spend $1 million on something, it's going to be yours," Cooper said. "I'm just going to keep hitting the fact that, after next Thursday, if they're looking for someone with education experience, I'm the only one in the race."
Already, Barresi has raised $505,978, and Paddack $274,539. Barresi took out a $275,000 loan for her race. Cooper, who said he won't accept donations, has spent about $2,300.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction